19 April 2005

[DIY] Baking Soda Can iPod shuffle Dock

Image

Nuno Henriques writes in:

I just want to tell you about my DIY iPod Shuffle dock i've made. It's
a Royal Baking Soda hack and it's probably the first portuguese iPod
dock ever! ;) ;) ;) And it's fully functional and very on-a-budget !
:D

You can check it at ipodportugal or a bigger picture
here.

Keep up the good work!

P.S. - your blog rocks! It was thank to him that I managed to start my
own iPod blog :D


We're flattered that we've caused another iPod blog to come into existence! Give his blog a view and thanks again for the hack Nuno! Now we need a "How-To" guide!

Also see: clay dock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1 cool site
I just want to rant a little.
My pet peeve with the I pod is no blue tooth. I spend my time on the beach and every one is like, can i listen. Tried even a spliter the quality goes out the window. Sure you can plug it into a getto blaster but then you are trying to get over all the others on the beach or even bothering them. Wifi is just stupid it eats batteries and the firewire is so much faster. All i want for christmas is and I pod enabled with blue tooth so I can have like two or three freinds listen in with head phones and (no wires)
Peter